Thursday, October 16, 2008

I wanna read!

I used to read. I have always been a sporadic reader. At times I kept reading book after book, other times I didn't touch book for months together. To think of it, I have read 1 book in the last year. And that too for academic purposes. It was great book "Biography of AD Shroff by Sucheta Dalal". But its too little. I really should be doing more of it. And I will...from next month....

I am motivated by this book that has won the Prize. "The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga". I am sure it will be a great read and very similar to what I think of the current Indian scenario. I don't want to rant here before I read the book. Will save it for when I am done with the book.

Till then I will get back to my schedule of sleep, striving to study, striving to maintain a balance between football, gym and of course booze.

No comments: