Thursday, October 23, 2008

Depressed again

I am giving the feeling that I write only sad stuff or only when I am depressed. Not true...well maybe. When happy, I have better things on my plate. Anyways I have been depressed a bit too often nowadays. So I feel its better if I make a note here every time just to see why and what is affecting me.
My exams are going on. Of course they are not going well. So yes I was in a not great mood after the paper. But my mood was bad even before the paper. Yesterday I was kind of aloof and alone like I do when not in the mood. The reason for that...mmmm....I guess everyone expects to be treated well. And I am the kind who can do without it. On FIRO-B, my WA and WI scores are zero!!! Yes Zilch! I am inert to these things. But even if you are the kind not to be affected by such things, everyone has a threshold. The string can only be stretch so far. It will snap some time or the other.
Just that the snapping is taking place too often nowadays.

No comments: