Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Illusive Waters - weird name!

The name may sound weird...but then most things about me are :-)

Its a perfectly logical name with a lot of meaning...here goes my explanation

  • I am a huge Pink Floyd fan. Roger Waters has been an idol for ages now. Their lyrics are a gr8 source of inspiration. Couple that with their amazing hallu sound....whoa!
  • I love water. Ok not everyone does...yes it is necessary for survival and all...but I sincerely love it. In fact I rate it above Beer among my favourite drinks :-O I love beaches, rivers, lakes, RAIN, everything about water.
  • As you guessed by now, Water(s) means the world to me. It is the kind of world I would love to live in. A world of natural beauty unspoilt by MAN. A world of happiness, contentment. A world where man doesnt need medicines to live every day. A world where the sky is blue, water clean, animals safe, children healthy. A world where every word would not be judged like a crime. Guess that world is no longer achievable. The Waters are too too far.
  • But then we base our lives on that kind of world..the Waters we want to be in. Everything about the world may not be perfect or the way we want it to be. We have it in our hearts, in our sights and we do get a glimpse of it but very often we are doused in our troubles and are unable to catch it. Hence the world we seek is illusive.

It is what I call Illusive Waters.

No comments: