Lets see what I have done so far...
- Signed in using by google account to create a new blog....got the desired name
- Got confused about blog, post, new blog or new post...and created something but canceled it.
- Created something again...but this time called my blog waters-first....thinking there will be a new name for every post :S
- Of course I didnt like what I did!!!!!!
- Created a new blog with name waters-illusive and voila!....wrote two posts...was disappointed not to get the name illusive-waters..of course it was taken by me :stupid:
- Today with luck I got back to this name and YET ANOTHER start to my blogging career.
Now I see three different blogs made by me....but this is the one that will be used by me. And this will be the one you need to read to gain some insights as to how the universe functions...big promises huh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment