It’s been a long time since I had to write this. Write about love. What is love? Is it having a feeling that you can live with someone forever? Or is it a feeling that you cannot live without someone? Or will someone just make your life a lot better amplifying every joy of yours and diminishing every sorrow of yours?
Maybe it’s all of the above. More likely it’s only one of them. Mind you there could be more feelings(?). After all I am not an expert on love.
One thing is for sure. I read somewhere it’s better to love and not be loved back than not be loved and not love back. Totally agree with that.
You may think the person who loves undergoes the pain and the other one has a relatively better time. But isn’t pain what love is all about? Pain is what I believe a great feeling. It’s only pain that inspires people to achieve great things. Whatever form it may is in.
Every great person has undergone some pain in his life to reach where he or she has. It can be pain of love, pain of poverty, pain of rejection or whatever.
Pain is it.
Some good quotes regarding pain –
US Army(?) – Pain is weakness leaving the body.
My fave – Pain is nothing. Pain is in the mind. If you can walk, you can run.
Maybe it’s all of the above. More likely it’s only one of them. Mind you there could be more feelings(?). After all I am not an expert on love.
One thing is for sure. I read somewhere it’s better to love and not be loved back than not be loved and not love back. Totally agree with that.
You may think the person who loves undergoes the pain and the other one has a relatively better time. But isn’t pain what love is all about? Pain is what I believe a great feeling. It’s only pain that inspires people to achieve great things. Whatever form it may is in.
Every great person has undergone some pain in his life to reach where he or she has. It can be pain of love, pain of poverty, pain of rejection or whatever.
Pain is it.
Some good quotes regarding pain –
US Army(?) – Pain is weakness leaving the body.
My fave – Pain is nothing. Pain is in the mind. If you can walk, you can run.
2 comments:
Correction for -
I read somewhere it’s better to love and not be loved back than not be loved and not love back.
It should be -
I read somewhere it’s better to love and not be loved back than not be loved at all.
Correction for -
I read somewhere it’s better to love and not be loved back than not be loved at all.
It should be -
I read somewhere, "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all".
Post a Comment