Ok...I am back to blog...
been more than two weeks since the last post...I have to get more regular :-
Well I dont have much to write about now...
To put thoughts to a few of the current issues..
1. Richard Gere kissing Shilpa "Big Brother" Shetty
It wasnt even a kiss. There is now an arrest warrant for Richard!!
Somewhere else on some talkshow Richard absolutely lambasted India...My take is initially it was Richard's fault, you do not do such things in a conservative society like India. I know that we are progressing and all but still was it really required. Of course a lot of blame also goes to Shiv Sainiks or whoever behind the stupid protests. Cmon, get a life ..there are lots of better issues bothering us. Wonder when we will ever grow up.
2. I was wondering about the Woolmer death. Its been more than a month now and the killer is nowhere in sight.Really makes me doubt whether the search is ON! There are absolutely no clues, things surely are being suppressed somewhere. Even if the party involved maybe highly influential and the job was done without leaving behind any traces, something should have come up by now.
3. For the first time ever, I am hoping for some disaster or terrorist attack somewhere. I hate to say but thats the only way that this year's Champions League may be canceled. Why do I want it canceled. Cant you see the pathetic semi-final lineup. 3 English teams and Milan. As a die hard Inter supporter, I definitely cannot see Milan winning it. Especially in the year that Inter finally! won the Scudetto on the pitch. Credit will again not be given to Inter. And I hate the English teams. which also takes me to the point where people love EPL so much. Those football illiterate people should be given some direction in life...and the way is to stop the exclusive broadcasts of EPL and rather show more of Serie A and La Liga.
Signing off....will be back soon and with a better post :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment